Every so often, we like to run the numbers and compile a list of the hottest neighborhoods in Charlotte (based on inventory).
Remember, a “balanced” market means about 6 months inventory. So if a neighborhood is under 4 months or so, that’s a seller’s market. It means there are buyers waiting for listings to come on the market, and sellers are often selling their houses quickly and for more money than they expected.
Here are a few examples of very hot neighborhoods:
- Sherwood Forest (0.4 month supply)
- Stonehaven (1.2 months supply)
- Beverly Woods (1.5 months supply)
- Madison Park (1.7 months supply)
- Monteith Park (0.5 month supply)
- Tanners Creek (1 month supply)
- Cedarfield (1.7 months supply)
So, without further adieu, here are the lists!